Travelers to Nemėžis will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Gates of Dawn, Vilnius Town Hall, and Town Hall Square.
- There are 143 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nemėžis
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Gates of Dawn, Vilnius Town Hall, and Town Hall Square. Additionally, in the area you'll find Vilnius Cathedral and St. Peter and St. Paul's Church.
As you plan your vacation to Nemėžis, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 137 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- AirInn Vilnius Hotel is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Vilnius features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Old Town Trio Hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Vilnius can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Novotel Vilnius Centre is located within 4.6 mi (7.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vilnius can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nemėžis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Nemėžis gets about 25.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F