Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Newcastle has to offer. In Newcastle, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Newcastle
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Newcastle. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pines Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Sage Motel - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Newcastle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Newcastle gets about 16.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F