Picture yourself walking through the roads of a brand-new place, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the monuments all around you. However, Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park is one draw you've been anticipating most of all. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and now is finally the time to get there.
Where to Stay Close to Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park
Hotels near Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park
Hang out with nature at Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park.
It's located in Nanaimo, about 40 miles from Vancouver. If you're eager to get away from the city, this could be the place for you.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park, with at least 15 lodging options to consider. One of the most well-known choices is the Coast Bastion Hotel, just 1 mile away. Two more great options are the Marinaside Resort, 0.8 miles away, and the Best Western Dorchester Hotel, only 1 mile away.
You'll be able to put aside more coin for your vacation if you decide to catch your z's at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Ramada Nanaimo (0.8 miles away) and the Travelodge Nanaimo (0.8 miles away) are two popular options that you might like to check out.
If your ideal getaway isn't complete without a luxurious place to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by high-end hotels. The Buccaneer Inn and the Port-O-Call Inn & Suites are easy to access at short distances of only 0.9 miles for the first and 0.8 miles for the latter.
After a day spent walking and sightseeing, grab your loved ones and go to Dinghy Dock Pub (8 Pirates Lane, Nanaimo). Located 0.4 miles away from Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park, this restaurant is popular with travelers from all over the globe.
You don't have to venture very far from Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Learn the tale of Bastion, a historic site that is popular to visit.
- Widen your knowledge and learn about the people and their stories that helped mould this region by having a wander around Nanaimo Museum.
- If you'd like a bit of sea air and maybe a little paddle if the weather's good, visit Beach Estates Park.
- Dig out your most comfortable shoes and find out how the local community has introduced strategies to safeguard its special sites at Petroglyph Park.
- Do you delight in water activities? You should arrange to spend a few hours at Nanaimo Aquatic Centre.
Hotels in Nanaimo here on Expedia have everything you require, so you're sure to find sites near Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park you'll fall in love with. Start going: Nanaimo saw more than a few visitors in the last year. When the time comes to reserve, you'll do so boldly: countless new admirers would recommend their Nanaimo hotel to an associate. You're a click away from all the pointers and information you're searching for.
- We offer accommodations that are snug for all kinds, from big families with children to couples.
- Rooms in Nanaimo hotels are always clean and neat.
- The guest service at lodging near Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park will be wonderful which will only enhance your visit to this stunning feature.
It's simple to see why accommodation near Nanaimo received greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. With our diverse selection of hotels near Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park, your prized place awaits.
Nanaimo Facts and Figures
Once you've crossed Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park off your agenda, you'll still have lots to do in Nanaimo.
- Nanaimo hasn't been really well-known in the guide books, but is now starting to become more trendy.
- You'll notice Nanaimo also knows a few things about hospitality after a day spent on its a full schedule of adventures.
- Dine on a tempting meal of the local fare and happen upon the perfect store to purchase a few gifts.
Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few all-new scrapbook photos. Planning a holiday to Nanaimo is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Newcastle Island Marine Provincial Park from Expedia. Book today!