Travelers to Nieporet will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park.
- You'll find 772 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 17.4 mi (28 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nieporet
Old Town Square, Royal Castle, and Lazienki Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Warsaw Uprising Monument and Grand Theatre.
As you start planning your visit to Nieporet, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from central Nieporet. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the heart of Nieporet. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the center of Nieporet. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to see around the area include Presidential Palace, located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of the city, and National Stadium, which is 12.4 mi (20 km) away.
Dressing for Nieporet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Nieporet gets about 20.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 25°F