Visitors can enjoy all that Niscemi has to offer including the wineries, restaurants, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Santa Maria of Monte Staircase.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Niscemi
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Niscemi
Santa Maria of Monte Staircase is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Bosco di Santo Pietro Nature Reserve and Bosco Santo Pietro Nature Reserve.
As you make plans for a getaway to Niscemi, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 34 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wine Relais Feudi del Pisciotto is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this country house in Niscemi, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Tenuta Bellaprima is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center. This farm stay in Niscemi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Niscemi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Niscemi each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F