Find Hotels in Vittoria
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Villa With 5 Bedrooms in Vittoria, With Wonderful sea View, Private Pool, Enclosed Garden - 30 m From the Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Vittoria has to offer including the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Santa Maria of Monte Staircase.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Vittoria
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vittoria
A favorite place to visit in the city is Scoglitti Marina. Additionally, you'll find Santa Maria of Monte Staircase in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Vittoria. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Orchidea - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Getting Around Vittoria
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Vittoria Station. Vittoria might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Vittoria
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vittoria is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F