Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Nishigo has to offer. In Nishigo, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Fukushima (FKS), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nishigo
Places to visit in the larger region include Nasu Flower World, Nasu Animal Kingdom, and Mt. Jeans Ski Resort. In the area, you'll also find Nasu Heisei-no-mori Forest and Sessho-seki.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Toyoko Inn Shin-shirakawa Ekimae - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Nishigo
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Nishigo Shinshirakawa Station. Nishigo might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nishigo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Nishigo each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F