Find Hotels in Nocona, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Nocona has to offer including its museums. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Wichita Falls, TX (SPS-Sheppard Air Force Base), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nocona
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tales 'N' Trails Museum. In the area, you'll also find Bowie Public Library and Pelham Park.
As you start planning your getaway to Nocona, you may not be able to book an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 6 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the center of Nocona. This 2.5-star hotel in Bowie features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Henrietta Inn & Suites is located 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the heart of Nocona. This 2.5-star hotel in Henrietta features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Parks Inn Bowie is 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from central Nocona. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Bowie can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Nocona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.08 inches of rain falls on Nocona each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F