Visitors can enjoy all that Bowie has to offer including the baseball games, restaurants, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 21 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Decatur
- The closest major airport is in Wichita Falls, TX (SPS-Sheppard Air Force Base), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bowie
The picturesque setting of Pelham Park and Selma Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Bowie Public Library to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Parks Inn Bowie - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bowie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 35.08 inches of rain falls on Bowie each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F