Visiting Nofei Prat
Travelers to Nofei Prat will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, and Western Wall.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nofei Prat
Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, and Western Wall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Garden Tomb and Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem.
As you make plans for a getaway to Nofei Prat, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Nof Canaan is located in central Nofei Prat. With a stay at this guesthouse in Nofei Prat, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Court Hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Nofei Prat. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Ramallah can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Grand Park Hotel Bethlehem is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from central Nofei Prat. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bethlehem can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Machane Yehuda Market, 7.5 mi/12 km from the heart of the city, and Knesset, which is 8.1 mi (13 km) away.