Visiting Nykobing Sjaelland
Visitors can enjoy all that Nykobing Sjaelland has to offer including the beaches and monuments. In Nykobing Sjaelland, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nykobing Sjaelland
The city's natural beauty is on display at Gudmindrup Lyng Beach, Gudmindrup Beach, and Zealand. Additionally, you might want to add Hojby Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Nykobing Sjaelland, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 83 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful Private Villa With Wifi and TV is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Nykobing Sjaelland. This 3-star hotel in Roskilde features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Newly Built Holiday Home With Walking Distance to the Beach is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the center of Nykobing Sjaelland. This 4-star hotel in Roskilde features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Home Near the Beach is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from central Nykobing Sjaelland. This 3-star hotel in Holbaek features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Nykobing Sjaelland
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Nykobing Sjaelland Nyled Station or Nykobing Sjaelland Station. Nykobing Sjaelland may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nykobing Sjaelland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Nykobing Sjaelland each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F