Find Hotels in Obidos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Visitors to Obidos are sure to enjoy the golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and tucked away setting.
- There are 103 hotels and other accommodations in Obidos
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 41 mi (65.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Obidos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Lisbon and Tagus Valley. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Bom Sucesso Golf Course and Golf Club Praia d'El Rey are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Obidos Castle to your agenda.
In Obidos, you'll be able to select from 103 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Beachfront Praia D'el Rey Golf & Beach Resort - This 5-star hotel features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Evolutee Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants.
- Pousada Vila Óbidos - With a stay at this 4-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and concierge services, along with in-room LCD TVs.
Dressing for Obidos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Obidos gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Obidos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Obidos, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Obidos?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Obidos?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Obidos?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Obidos?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Obidos Castle?
What about the best place to stay near Royal Obidos Golf Course?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Obidos?
What's the best high-end hotel in Obidos?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Obidos?
Recent reviews of Obidos hotels
More trip options
- Obidos Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Obidos Airports
- Hotels in Obidos Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Obidos Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Obidos
- More Hotel Options in Obidos
- More Popular Hotels in Leiria District
- Other Hotels near Obidos, Leiria District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends