Visitors to Obidos are sure to enjoy the golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and tucked away setting.
- There are 103 hotels and other accommodations in Obidos
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 41 mi (65.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Obidos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Lisbon and Tagus Valley. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Bom Sucesso Golf Course and Golf Club Praia d'El Rey are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Obidos Castle to your agenda.
In Obidos, you'll be able to select from 103 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Beachfront Praia D'el Rey Golf & Beach Resort - This 5-star hotel features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Evolutee Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants.
- Pousada Vila Óbidos - With a stay at this 4-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and concierge services, along with in-room LCD TVs.
Dressing for Obidos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Obidos gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F