Visitors to Oconomowoc are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and breweries. Top sights in the area include Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World, and Charles Allis Art Museum.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 30.4 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oconomowoc
Favorite family attractions include Imagination Station and AKA Combat Entertainment. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oconomowoc Golf Club and Oconomowoc Arts Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Oconomowoc. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn at Pine Terrace - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Staybridge Suites Milwaukee West-Oconomowoc - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Oconomowoc - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Oconomowoc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- About 34.61 inches of rain falls on Oconomowoc each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F