Travelers to Oitbacka will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Seurasaari Open Air Museum, National Museum, and Finlandia Hall.
- There are 593 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oitbacka
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Seurasaari Open Air Museum, National Museum, and Finlandia Hall. In the area, you'll also find Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and Ateneum Art Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Oitbacka, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hilton Helsinki Airport is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Oitbacka. This 4-star hotel in Vantaa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki is located 14.9 mi (24 km) from the heart of Oitbacka. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Helsinki can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- Hotel Arthur is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Oitbacka. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Helsinki can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Helsinki Cathedral, located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Senate Square, which is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) away.
Dressing for Oitbacka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 27.13 inches of rain falls on Oitbacka each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F