Find Hotels in Siuntio
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Siuntio has to offer including the spas, golf courses, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and churches. Top sights in the area include Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- You'll find 770 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Siuntio
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pickala Golf. In the area, you'll also find Church of St. Lawrence and Tytyri Mine Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Scandic Siuntio - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Siuntio
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Siuntio Station. Siuntio might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Siuntio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Siuntio is 24.33 inches
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F