Bring your imagination on vacation as well, at Okanogan County Historical Museum.
It is located 170 miles from the state capital, Olympia. Somewhat of a journey, but well worth your time!
There is only 1 listed accommodation option found within 6 miles of this local attraction. This hotel is the Quality Inn & Suites Okanogan - Omak. It requires a modest journey of 6 miles.
Other Places to Visit near Okanogan County Historical Museum
Make sure you save some time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Okanogan County Historical Museum:
- Walk through time at Fort Okanogan State Park, an interesting place for people who love history.
- Take a risk and visit Okanogan Bingo Casino which boasts a thrilling range of games, from traditional blackjack and roulette to state-of-the-art slot machines.
- Take a leisurely walk through the grounds of Alma Park. Get out outdoors and deeply breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
- Take a walk around the historic collection at Okanogan County Historical Society and explore the stories that guided the formation of this region.
- Spend some time relaxing, get active or enjoy a delicious picnic on the shores of Leader Lake.