Omak Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 2 inexpensive motels In Omak. These cheaper accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often one or two stories tall, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Omak motels to select from:
Rodeway Inn & Suites
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
What to Do in Omak
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Alma Park
- Leader Lake
- Omak Lake
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Okanogan Valley Golf Club
- Okanogan County Historical Society
- Okanogan Bingo Casino
Omak is also notable for its:
- Casino gaming
- Horseback riding
Best Time to Visit Omak
Determine the optimal time to visit Omak by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 19° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 18° F at night
- Average rainfall is 14.57 inches in a year