Omak Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Omak and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Omak hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn At Omak is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Omak Inn. This hotel offers an indoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Rodeway Inn & Suites. This motel offers guests free WiFi and deep soaking tubs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's guestroom size and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Omak
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Omak is 14.57 inches
Exploring Omak with Your Pet
Known for its casinos, Omak has lots to offer visitors including its opera, entertainment, and theaters. During your visit, enjoy checking out Okanogan Valley Golf Club and Okanogan County Historical Society. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Alma Park.