Visiting Okavango Delta
Those traveling to Okavango Delta are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Okavango Delta, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Okavango Delta
The picturesque setting of Betsha Pond and Okavango Delta exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Vumbura Plain and Xau Island.
As you plan your getaway to Okavango Delta, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Kadizora Camp is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Okavango Delta. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star tentalow in Okavango Delta can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Mapula Lodge is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the center of Okavango Delta. This 2-star lodge in Okavango Delta features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
Dressing for Okavango Delta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Okavango Delta gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 43°F