Picture yourself strolling around the boulevards of an unfamiliar place, looking up at the monuments or the marvellous landscapes wherever you look. But there's one attraction you're especially prepared for: Old Turkish Bath. The day has finally come to mark it complete.
Old Turkish Bath Accommodation
Hotels near Old Turkish Bath
Enjoy your experience at Old Turkish Bath.
It's 180 miles from Athens, in an area known as Rethymnon.
There are 31 hotels located within 0.6 miles of Old Turkish Bath. Some of the more popular ones are the Rimondi Boutique Hotels, Macaris Suites and SPA and Antica Dimora Suites.
Save a few dollars and book your choice of the many budget hotels to be found nearby. The Avli Lounge Apartments and the Hotel Casa Moazzo are both popular choices. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the latter is 0.3 miles.
If you're hunting for a hotel that's a bit special, you'll come across lots of upmarket offerings nearby. Raise the bar on your overall experience at the Bellagio Boutique Hotel, (0.2 miles away), or the Veneto Boutique Hotel, (0.1 miles away).
Tourists meet at Hotel Ideon (10 Nikolaou Plastira Square, Rethymno) for a caffeine boost after checking out Old Turkish Bath. Finish the night with an appetizing meal from Veneto hotel (4 Epimenidou Street Rethymno Crete GR-74100). This restaurant is in the heart of it all, making it a no-brainer.
Not ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Old Turkish Bath to do in the region:
- Lady of Angels Church is a special place for many of the locals, however anyone can appreciate the tranquility it offers.
- Close your history books and travel back in time as you explore Historical and Folk Art Museum of Rethymnon.
- To take in the local art and culture, don't think twice, head to Municipal Gallery of Lefteris Kanakakis.
- The entertaining plays and live shows on show at Erofili Theatre are interesting examples of the local culture.
- Gather at Rimondi Fountain, a water feature of great heritage that has watched a number of generations come together at its base.
Old Town Rethymnon hotels here on Expedia have all that you want, so you can be sure to find sites near Old Turkish Bath you'll adore. Lots of tourists visit from all over the earth, so it's time to start going. You'll spend boldly once reservation time is here, too: multiple new admirers would recommend their Old Town Rethymnon hotel to a friend. Need help deciding? Find all the recommendations you could want.
- "Presentable, fresh, and set to invite you in" is how Old Town Rethymnon hotels function.
- We've got snug suites for all sorts, including family reunions and solo travelers.
- The staff at lodging around Old Turkish Bath provide awesome service which will only improve your vacation to this marvelous site.
We see your favored site in your future with our broad catalogue of hotels near Old Turkish Bath.
All About Old Town Rethymnon
You'll still have lots to do in Old Town Rethymnon once you've crossed Old Turkish Bath off your agenda.
- To truly experience each sight possible in the area, look into all the fun near Old Town Rethymnon.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude the good times right; when the sun comes up, make a trip to one of the local museums.
- You will realize Old Town Rethymnon also is on the ball when it comes to personalized assistance after some hours spent on its ample adventures.
Planning an escape to Old Town Rethymnon is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Old Turkish Bath. Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo opportunities!