Visiting Oliveira De Azemeis
Visitors can enjoy all that Oliveira De Azemeis has to offer including the parks, theme park, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Oliveira De Azemeis
- The closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 29.2 mi (47.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Viseu (VSE), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oliveira De Azemeis
Notable city landmarks like Oliveira de Azemeis Church and Ferreira de Castro House might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Salette Park and Parque Temático Molinológico.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Rural Vale do Rio - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Oliveira De Azemeis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.00 inches of rain falls on Oliveira De Azemeis each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F