Travelers to Ollo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 138 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pamplona (PNA), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ollo
Places to visit in the larger region include Zuasti Club de Campo, Bodega Otazu, and Mendukilo Cave. You'll also find Sanctuary of San Miguel de Aralar and Facería 62 in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ollo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 16 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Andía is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from central Ollo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Orcoyen can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Zenit Pamplona is 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the center of Ollo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pamplona can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Tres Reyes is located 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Ollo. This 4-star hotel in Pamplona features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Ollo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Ollo each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F