Visitors to Olongapo are sure to enjoy the bars, shopping, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, live music, and safari tours.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Olongapo
- The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Olongapo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as SBFZ Sports Complex and Subic Bay. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Harbor Point Mall and SM City Olongapo. Additionally, you might want to add Inflatable Island to your agenda.
In Olongapo, you'll be able to select from 60 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lighthouse Marina Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Moonbay Marina The Villas - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Subic - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Olongapo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.36 inches of rain falls on Olongapo each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F