Visitors to Dinalupihan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 217 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Olongapo (SFS-Subic Bay), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dinalupihan
Places to visit in the larger region include El Kabayo Riding Stables, SM City Olongapo, and SBFZ Sports Complex. You'll also find Tree Top Adventure and Harbor Point Mall in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Dinalupihan, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 217 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Central Park Tower Resort is located 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the heart of Dinalupihan. This 4-star hotel in Mabalacat City features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the center of Dinalupihan. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Bagac can enjoy access to a private beach and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Acea Subic Bay is 14 mi (22.5 km) from central Dinalupihan. This 3.5-star hotel in Morong features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Dinalupihan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Dinalupihan gets about 2.36 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F