Visitors to Omis are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games and theme park. Top sights around the area include Diocletian's Palace, Cetina Gorge, and Baska Voda Beach.
- There are 244 hotels and other accommodations in Omis
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Omis
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Cetina Gorge, Artina Beach, and Duce Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fortica Fortress and Mirabella Fortress.
In Omis, you'll find 244 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Plaza Duce - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Villa Dvor - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Villa Jolara Apartments - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a poolside bar. Expedia customers love its quiet location and clean rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Diocletian's Palace, located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center, and Baska Voda Beach, which is 11.5 mi (18.4 km) away.
Dressing for Omis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Omis is 1.26 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F