Travelers to Oosterend will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Oosterend
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 54.5 mi (87.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oosterend
A couple of favorite places to visit are IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea. Additionally, you'll find Dunes of Texel National Park and De Koog Beach in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Prins Hendrik Texel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Texel Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Oosterend
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Oosterend is 1.10 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F