Visitors can enjoy all that Orbe has to offer including the monuments and museums. International Olympic Committee, Lausanne Cathedral, and Olympic Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yverdon-les-Bains
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 40 mi (64.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Orbe
Notable city landmarks like Orbe Castle and Swiss Reformed Church of Notre-Dame might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Orbe Museum to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel des Mosaïques - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see around the area include International Olympic Committee, 14.6 mi/23.5 km from the heart of the city, and Lausanne Cathedral, which is 14.8 mi (23.7 km) away.
Dressing for Orbe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Orbe each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F