Find Hotels in Orr, MN
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Visitors to Orr are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and seafood restaurants.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Orr
- The closest major airport is in International Falls, MN (INL-Falls Intl.), 44 mi (70.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hibbing, MN (HIB-Chisholm-Hibbing), 45.7 mi (73.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orr
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Echo Lake, Superior National Forest, and Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orr City Park and Elliott Point.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Orr. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Oveson's Pelican Lake Resort and Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Orr
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -10°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 18°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Orr is 28.64 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°F