Visiting Outeiro de Rei
Visitors can enjoy all that Outeiro de Rei has to offer including the zoo and museums. Top sights around the area include Museo Provincial and Praza Maior. There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Outeiro de Rei
Attractions like Marcelle Natureza and Parque Zoológico Avifauna are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Manuel Maria House Museum and Penas de Rodas.
As you start planning your visit to Outeiro de Rei, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from central Outeiro de Rei. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the center of Outeiro de Rei. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Pensión Maite is located 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Outeiro de Rei. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Museo Provincial, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Praza Maior, which is 6.8 mi/10.9 km away.
Dressing for Outeiro de Rei
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 32.36 inches of rain falls on Outeiro de Rei each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F