Visitors can enjoy all that Padawan has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 122 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuching
- The closest major airport is in Kuching (KCH-Kuching Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Padawan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Semenggoh Wildlife Centre. You'll also find Kuching Wetlands National Park and Kuching Boulevard Shopping Complex in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Borneo Highlands Resort - This 3-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Padawan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Padawan is 5.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are November and December with an average of 72°F