Visitors can enjoy all that Paju has to offer including the parks, theme park, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and riverfront.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Paju
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 34.2 mi (55 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paju
The city's cultural venues include Gyeonggi English Village and Art Factory. Attractions like Botanical Garden BCJ and Youeal Leisure Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Unification Park, Imjingak Peace Park, and Majang Reservoir.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Paju. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mate Hotel Paju - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 20 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Hotel Sienna - Our customers like the location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Gyeongbok Palace, 21 mi/33.9 km from the heart of the city, and Dongdaemun Market, which is 22.6 mi/36.3 km away.
Getting Around Paju
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Paju is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Paju Station, Wollong Station, and Geumchon Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Munsan Station, Imjingang Station, or Paju Dorasan Station.
Dressing for Paju
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Paju is 49.25 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 19°F