Visiting Pak Kret
Visitors to Pak Kret are sure to enjoy the theaters and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, cathedral, and spas. Around the area, top sights include Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Grand Palace, and Wat Pho.
- You'll find 2848 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pak Kret
Favorite places to visit in the city include Central Plaza Chaengwattana, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, and IMPACT Challenger. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are SCG Stadium and IMPACT Arena.
In Pak Kret, there are 73 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Bangkok IMPACT - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ban Mai can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Novotel Bangkok IMPACT - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Ban Mai features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Best Western Plus Wanda Grand Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Khlong Kluea features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Temple of the Emerald Buddha, located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Grand Palace, which is 11.8 mi (19.1 km) away.
Dressing for Pak Kret
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Pak Kret gets about 54.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 69°F