Visitors to Palestina are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 141 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manizales (MZL-La Nubia), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 17 mi (27.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Palestina
Places to visit in the larger region include Los Alcazares Park, Los Colonizadores Monument, and Plaza de Toros. Additionally, you'll find Torre El Cielo Lookout and Torre al Cielo in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Palestina, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Movich Hotel de Pereira is 16.8 mi (27 km) from the center of Palestina. This 4-star hotel in Pereira features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Soratama is located 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of Palestina. This 3.5-star hotel in Pereira features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ghl Hotel Abadia Plaza is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from central Palestina. This 3.5-star hotel in Pereira features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Palestina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- Palestina gets about 4.53 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F