Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Viterbo has to offer. There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Viterbo
Places to visit in the larger region include Plaza de Toros, Pereira Golf Club, and Ukumari Zoo. In the area, you'll also find Olympic Village and Hernan Ramirez Villegas Stadium.
As you start planning for your getaway to Viterbo, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 102 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Movich Hotel de Pereira is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the center of Viterbo. This 4-star hotel in Pereira features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Soratama is located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the heart of Viterbo. This 3.5-star hotel in Pereira features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ghl Hotel Abadia Plaza is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from central Viterbo. This 3.5-star hotel in Pereira features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Viterbo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- About 4.53 inches of rain falls on Viterbo each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F