Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Risaralda has to offer. There are 136 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Manizales (MZL-La Nubia), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Risaralda
Places to visit in the larger region include Los Alcazares Park, Los Colonizadores Monument, and Church of Our Lady of the Rosary. Additionally, you'll find Torre al Cielo and Torre El Cielo Lookout in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Risaralda, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 136 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Movich Hotel de Pereira is located 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the heart of Risaralda. This 4-star hotel in Pereira features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Soratama is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from central Risaralda. This 3.5-star hotel in Pereira features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ghl Hotel Abadia Plaza is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the center of Risaralda. This 3.5-star hotel in Pereira features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Risaralda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 61°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Risaralda is 4.53 inches
- March and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F