Visitors can enjoy all that Pangmapha has to offer including its forests. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting.
- There are 231 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mae Hong Son (HGN), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pangmapha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tham Lot Cave. Additionally, you'll find Fish Cave National Park and Mo Paeng Waterfalls in the area.
As you plan your trip to Pangmapha, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 231 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Little Eden Guesthouse is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from central Pangmapha. This 3-star guesthouse in Pangmapha features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Pai Village Boutique Resort & Farm is located 21.1 mi (34 km) from the heart of Pangmapha. This 4-star hotel in Pai features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Piya Guesthouse is 23.6 mi (38 km) from the center of Pangmapha. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mae Hong Son can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu, 23.8 mi/38.3 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Pangmapha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 2.83 inches of rain falls on Pangmapha each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 59°F