Those traveling to Panicale are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Leaning Tower, Palazzo Pfanner, and Church of San Michele in Foro are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2023 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Panicale
Leaning Tower, Palazzo Pfanner, and Church of San Michele in Foro are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Basilica of San Frediano and Piazza dell'Anfiteatro.
As you plan your vacation to Panicale, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 1191 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Grand Hotel Bonanno is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from central Panicale. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pisa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- AC Hotel Pisa by Marriott is 14 mi (22.5 km) from the center of Panicale. This 4-star hotel in Pisa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hotel Bologna is located 13 mi (21 km) from the heart of Panicale. This 4-star hotel in Pisa features free WiFi, a bar, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Guinigi Tower, located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of St Martin, which is 9 mi (14.4 km) away.
Dressing for Panicale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Panicale gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F