Find Hotels in Paradise
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Travelers to Paradise will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 46.5 mi (74.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paradise
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Roland Conservation Area, Tasmazia, and Lake Barrington International Rowing Course. Additionally, you'll find Barringwood Estate and Mount Roland Regional Reserve in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Paradise, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Edgewater Hotel is 17 mi (27.3 km) from central Paradise. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in East Devonport can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lemonthyme Wilderness Retreat is located 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the heart of Paradise. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Moina can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
- Quality Hotel Gateway is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the center of Paradise. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Devonport can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Paradise
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Paradise each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 40°F