Visitors to Deloraine are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Deloraine
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deloraine
Favorite places to visit in the city include Deloraine and Districts Folk Museum, Great Western Tiers Visitor Centre, and St. Marks Church. In the area, you'll also find Three Willows Vineyard and Ashgrove Cheese Factory.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Deloraine. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arcoona Manor - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Blakes Manor - Our customers love the beach locale and high-quality beds at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bonney's Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private yard. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Deloraine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Deloraine each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F