Book your room at Est Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in 10th Arrondissement, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in 10th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Porte Saint-Martin, Museum Georges Pompidou, and Forum des Halles. Notre Dame Cathedral and Picasso Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer WiFi and desks. Guests looking for a bit of entertainment will appreciate TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Est Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Bathtub or shower
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.6 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)