- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Le Colisee
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room (Grand Lit)
Double Room (Grand Lit)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighborhood, Hotel Le Colisee is in the business district and near a metro station. Champs-Elysees and Avenue Montaigne are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade Roland Garros. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Champs-Elysees - 1 min walk
- Grand Palais - 11 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 12 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 15 min walk
- Rue Cler - 4 min drive
- Saint-Philippe du Roule Station - 4 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 19 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 28 min drive
- Pomme de Pain - 1 min walk
- Flam's - 1 min walk
- L'ambroisie - 1 min walk
- Qasim - 2 min walk
- Café di Roma - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Le Colisee
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per day
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a security system.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff were very professional and helpful. The hotel was clean we were very satisfied