Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Paris Opera
Popular property highlights
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Paris Olympia, Paris Opera, and Galeries Lafayette. Moulin Rouge and Place de la Concorde are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a front-desk safe are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Royal Opera
Hotel Royal Opera features tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Opera Royal
- Hotel Royal Opera
- Hotel Royal Opera Paris
- Royal Hotel Opera
- Royal Opera Hotel
- Royal Opera Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.