- Opéra Garnier
- 6 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 7 min walk
- Le Pur'
- 1 min walk
- Select Opéra
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome is in the city center and near a metro station. Grands Boulevards and Galeries Lafayette are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Parc des Princes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Opéra Garnier - 6 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 7 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 15 min walk
- Grand Palais - 2 min drive
- Opera Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 41 min drive
- Pur' - J.-F-.Rouquette — 1 min walk
- Les Orchidées — 1 min walk
- Le Pur' - 1 min walk
- Select Opéra - 1 min walk
- Kaiser - 1 min walk
About this property
Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 44 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Hotel Paris Park Vendome
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendome
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Hotel Paris
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel
- Park Hyatt Vendome Hotel
- Park Hyatt Vendome
- Hyatt Paris
- Paris Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Paris
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Paris
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Palace
- Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome Palace Paris
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Special Birthday, Special Hotel
Park Hyatt Paris Vendome is a superbly located property in the heart of the 1st Arrondissement. Amazing shopping and restaurants are just around the corner. We were warmly greeted at the front desk and offered champagne and bar bites in the outdoor courtyard while our upgraded room received the finishing touches for our arrival. In recognition of my wife's birthday, we were provided a balcony room overlooking the courtyard. It was wonderful to sit outside and enjoy wine, snacks, or breakfast outside. Although not a suite, nevertheless the room was a comfortable size and had a real walk in closet. The bathroom was unique in that it had a wet room with a small sink within the shower. Never saw that before. Our only problem was the inability of my wife to log into the hotel WIFI with her iPhone, even though I had no problem. The staff made efforts to help, but without success. That never got resolved. Overall, a special hotel, amazingly professional and gracious bilingual staff, and a lovely splurge.