- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Fireplace
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Golf View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection is located in Park City's North Park City neighborhood. Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Main Street. Alpine Coaster and Red Pine Adventures are also worth visiting.Visit our Park City travel guide
- Silver Star Ski Lift - 12 min walk
- First Time Ski Lift - 2 min drive
- Payday Ski Lift - 2 min drive
- Town Ski Lift - 3 min drive
- Main Street - 3 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Ruths Chris Steak House — 1 min walk
- Bandannas Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - 2 min walk
- Nicks Greek Cafe - 5 min walk
- Squatters Roadhouse Grill - 5 min walk
About this property
Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Park City
- Park City Hotel
- Hotel Park City Autograph Collection
- Park City Autograph Collection
- Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection Park City
- Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection Condominium resort
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The negatives ....Seemed very disorganized at front desk. No concierge to help us schedule activities or reservations. No transportation from hotel to Main Street. No food or room service after 9pm on site. Firepit not working...reserved a Mountain View and just got a view of the golf course. The positives ...super nice rooms. Stayed in the suite with the hot tub in the balcony. Hot tub was very clean and hot when we got there. Very clean. Bed was super comfortable and very spacious bathroom. Toiletries were wonderful.