Consider yourself on your next day off: you probably think you'll be sauntering through the city center, taking note of the lovely settings or the architecture all around you. However, Patuxay is one feature you're especially anticipating. The time has come to check it off your must-do list.
Lodging Nearby Patuxay
Hotels near Patuxay
If you have only got the time to see a few attractions while you are here, Patuxay should definitely be a priority.
Placed in the country's capital city, Vientiane, this destination is a big draw card for the area.
Visitors are thrilled to learn that there are 73 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Patuxay. The Settha Palace Hotel, the Green Park Boutique Hotel and the Don Chan Palace, Hotel & Convention are just a few you should check out. They're situated 0.6 miles, 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big outlay when touring the world, so why not save a few dimes and book your stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Best Western Vientiane Hotel, 1 mile away, or the City Inn Vientiane, at a distance of 0.7 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
Perhaps you'd prefer accommodations that are a bit more extravagant? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you have the choice between many upmarket hotels close by. Make sure you take a look at the Douangpraseuth Hotel, which is a mere 0.6 miles away. A second option is the Chanthasom Guesthouse, 1 mile away.
If you wander around the avenues near Patuxay, you will soon stumble upon Kaogee Cafe. Have a coffee, munch on some sweet treats and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. If you need something a bit more substantial, take a look at the chef's specials at Settha Palace Hotel, another dining establishment that's not far away. Finally, venture to On the Rock and get a round of wines.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Patuxay, you'll find lots more to experience:
- For a lot of travelers, it's just not a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Make your way to Talat Sao where you can spend the day exploring its large selection of retailers and food joints.
- That Dam is a historic attraction which will give you insight into the character of the area.
- Spending time at Wat Si Saket will reward you with a deeper understanding of the region's culture.
- Absorb the undisturbed aura of Haw Phra Kaew.
- Lao National Museum contains a comprehensive number of historical exhibits, enabling visitors to explore the events and stories that shaped the region.
Places to stay in Vientiane here on Expedia supply everything you want, so you can surely have lodging near Patuxay you'll love. Lots of people select Vientiane for a noteworthy holiday, so get searching. All the secret pointers you need we have right here. You'll travel confidently when reservation time is here, too: all types of travelers would propose their Vientiane hotel to a friend.
- From big families to travelers on their own, we offer spaces that are relaxing for all groups.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous monument, the guest service at lodging close to Patuxay is awesome.
- "Orderly, fresh, and waiting to invite you in" is always the name of the game for Vientiane hotel rooms.
Your favored site lies in your future with our excellent directory of hotels near Patuxay.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Vientiane once you've crossed Patuxay off your schedule.
- Enjoy a delightful meal of the local ingredients and find the perfect market to browse for keepsakes.
- Vientiane also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its newcomers after a day spent on its abundant pastimes.
- To really leave no site unexplored, take a look at activities near Vientiane.
Arrange your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old sights and meet more than a few all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Vientiane is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Patuxay. Reserve now!