Visitors to Peniche are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, parks, and coffeehouses.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in Peniche
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Peniche
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Consolation Beach, Cabo Carvoeiro, and Peniche Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fortaleza and Supertubos Beach.
In Peniche, there are 101 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mercearia d'Alegria Boutique B&B - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Sea Garden Residência - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- MH Peniche - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Peniche
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Peniche gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 46°F