Think of yourself walking around the downtown area of your perfect holiday, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful environment wherever you look. However, there's one feature you've been looking forward to most of all: Pescara Harbor. The day has arrived to mark it complete.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Pescara Harbor?
Hotels near Pescara Harbor
Fill your lungs with the healthy fresh air and feel your worries fade away at Pescara Harbor, a peaceful oasis.
It's locatd in Pescara. If you plan to visit Rome, the national capital, you'll only have to travel 95 miles.
If you'd like to stay not far from Pescara Harbor, there are at least 5 hotels or resorts within 0.1 miles. With 22 accommodation options, you should think about staying in Pineta. It's a short commute of 1 mile. The Villa Maria Hotel & Spa, Gardenia Hotel and Hotel Victoria are a few to think about.
Be a savvy traveler and choose one of the budget-conscious accommodation options positioned in the vicinity. A couple of much-frequented options are the Gardenia Hotel and the B&B Hotel Duca d'Aosta. The first is 0.5 miles away, while the latter is 0.9 miles away.
If you're ready to experience the high life, think about selecting one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. Make sure you check out the latest deals at the Hotel Regent (0.3 miles away) and the Hotel Holiday (0.4 miles away).
Tourists going to Pescara Harbor often indulge in delicious coffees and tasty treats at Mokambo Store, merely a short stroll away. When hunger comes knocking, have a full meal at Carlo Ferraioli. This restaurant is also nearby. You'll want to really get the party started at Grand Canyon Country Pub, one of the area's busy bars.
After you've finished with Pescara Harbor, you should check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Provincial Nature Reserve Pineta Dannunziana is an outdoor spot where you can fully unwind and live in the present moment.
- As you explore, don't forget to visit Cathedral of Saint Cetteus, the most important Catholic church in this area.
- Be amazed by societies and cultures from long ago as you and your family wander through the intriguing Genti D'Abruzzo Museum and see their range of artifacts.
- Appreciate the combination of meaning and beauty that only art can express at Museum of Modern Art Vittoria Colonna.
- Bask in the ambience at Piazza della Rinascita, a historic public space thats frequented by both visitors and locals.
The rail station, Pescara Porta Nuova, is 1 mile away from Pescara Harbor, making the train a convenient mode of transportation.
Expedia's Pescara Coast places to stay furnish all the things you require, so you can be certain to find a place to stay near Pescara Harbor you'll enjoy. It's time to start searching lots of guests pick Pescara Coast for an excellent getaway. Get the recommendations you're searching for. You'll spend with certainty once reservation time arrives, too: guests of all manner endorsed their Pescara Coast hotel.
- Seeking spaces that are soothing plus clean and fresh? You're in the correct place.
- Rooms in Pescara Coast hotels are always clean and fresh.
- Fitting for such a fine monument, the staff at accommodation near Pescara Harbor go beyond what is expected.
With our broad list of hotels near Pescara Harbor, your favored spot lies in your future.
Pescara Coast Facts
There are still even more activities to do in Pescara Coast with Pescara Harbor conquered.
- In order to really leave no stone unturned, go over some entertainment near Pescara Coast.
- ample activities, you'll also realize Pescara Coast knows several things about personal treatment.
- Polish off a nice snack of the local ingredients and happen upon the perfect market to find a few souvenirs.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Pescara Coast, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pescara Harbor from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet more than a few all-new landscapes!