Visiting Petit St. Vincent
Travelers to Petit St. Vincent will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 45.9 mi (73.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Petit St. Vincent
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mopion. You'll also find Captain Hugh Mulzac Square and Anse La Roche Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Petit St. Vincent, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Kings Landing Hotel is located within 0.2 mi (0.4 km) of the city center. This resort in Petit St. Vincent features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a business center.
- Sunwings Union Island is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Clifton can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Palm Island Resort All Inclusive is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star apartment in Clifton features free WiFi and free parking. Our customers love its walkable location.
Dressing for Petit St. Vincent
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Petit St. Vincent each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 74°F