Find Hotels in Petreto-Bicchisano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2019
Travelers to Petreto-Bicchisano will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site, Propiano Beach, and Ajaccio Cathedral.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Petreto-Bicchisano
- The closest major airport is in Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Petreto-Bicchisano
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site, Propiano Beach, and Ajaccio Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Musee Fesch in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Petreto-Bicchisano, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 123 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- 20140 Villa Petreto Bicchisano is 1.8 mi (3 km) from the center of Petreto-Bicchisano. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Albitreccia can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Rural Cottage: Charming Cottage in the Countryside, Sleeps 4, Swimming Pool, Hinterland is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Petreto-Bicchisano. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ajaccio can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Ajaccio Bay is located 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the heart of Petreto-Bicchisano. This 4-star hotel in Ajaccio features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Petreto-Bicchisano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Petreto-Bicchisano gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Petreto-Bicchisano?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Petreto-Bicchisano, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Petreto-Bicchisano?
What are some hotels with pools in Petreto-Bicchisano?
Recent reviews of Petreto-Bicchisano hotels
More trip options
- Petreto-Bicchisano Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Petreto-Bicchisano Airports
- Hotels near Popular Petreto-Bicchisano Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Petreto-Bicchisano
- More Popular Hotels in Corsica
- Other Hotels near Petreto-Bicchisano, Corsica
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends