Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pewaukee, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its water parks and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Miller Park and Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pewaukee
Favorite places to visit in the city include Two Brothers Wines, Pewaukee Lake Beach, and Pewaukee Lake. Additionally, in the area you'll find Miller Park and Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pewaukee. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Pewaukee - Milwaukee West - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean rooms.
- Wildwood Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
- Best Western Waukesha Grand - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pewaukee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pewaukee is 34.61 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F